- Chinese Soup Pot: Traditional Chinese soups.
- Cutest Food: What the title says. If the photos don't bring a smile to your face, you're probably a robot. Or vegan. (Just kidding! Please don't kill me with your vegan powers.)
- Edible Alchemy: A fantastic co-op in Chicago. Not only do they promote regional agriculture, but they also host arts events and culinary workshops.
- Ice Cream U Scream: Reviews, recipes, and stories from a fellow musician with a tongue-in-cheek sensibility.
- Just One Cookbook: Quick and easy Japanese home cooking recipes.
- Magpie's Marbles: A geeky, Simpsons-quoting, urban-dwelling, fire spinning, food fanatic.
- Sunny-side Up Recipes: Healthy, simple, and budget-friendly recipes for people with busy lives. She also takes lovely photos.
- To Food with Love: Favorite recipes from a fellow Singaporean/Malaysian living abroad.
Recipes and Resources
- Allrecipes.com: A great repository of recipes online. The user reviews are helpful.
- eGullet Forums: Cooking techniques and ideas.
- Epicurious: The helpful repository of recipes, this one from the editors of Gourmet and Bon Appétit.
- Makan Time: Difficult-to-find recipes for Singaporean dishes.
- Petitchef: A compilation of recipes from some of the best food bloggers on the web.
- TasteSpotting: Food porn.
- Cake Wrecks: When professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong.
- DawnXianaMoon.com: The writer of this blog in her singer-songwriter alter-ego.